First ballerina of the “Ion Dacian” Operetta and Musical Theater and founder of the “Ballet Art” Dance Academy
After the choreography high school “Dinu Lipatti” I graduated from “National University of Theater and Cinematography I.L. Caragiale”.
In 2001 I founded the Ballet Art Dance Academy, with which I won over 40 national and international awards and in 2003 I had the honor of attending the Paris Conservatory.
Since 1998, they are the first ballerina of the “Ion Dacian” National Operetta Theater,
During my career, I was a soloist in the shows:
- „Sânge vienez” by Johann Strauss, „Secretul lui Marco Polo” by Francis Lopez
- „Vânzătorul de păsări” by Karl Zeler
- „Voievodul ţiganilor” by Johann Strauss
- „Paganini” by Franz Lehar
- „Hello, Dolly” by Jerry Herman and Michael Stewart
- „Fântâna Blanduziei” by Cornel Trăilescu
- „Lăsaţi-mă să cânt” by Gherase Dendrino
- „Văduva Veselă” by Franz Lehar
- „Floarea din Hawaii” by Paul Abraham
- „Silvia” by Emmerich Kalman
- „Victoria şi-al ei husar” by Paul Abraham
- „Liliacul” by Johann Strauss
- „Maria de Buenos Aires” by Astor Piazzolla
and in shows for children:
- „Micuţa Dorothy” by Silvia Kerim şi Marius Ţeicu
- „Povestea soldăţelului de plumb” by Dumitru Capoianu
- „Frumoasa din pădurea adormită” by Marius Ţeicu and Silvia Kerim.
Oana is an instructor with pedagogical skills. Children love her for their patience to participate in all of the group’s excitement. In her classes children explore the communication and collaboration skills, training in the team.
- Artistic Director „Ballet Art Cotroceni”
- Ballerina of the National Operetta Theater „Ion Dacian”
- Graduate of Choreography High School „Floria Capsali”
- Teacher coordinator of the groups Perform 2 and Perform 3
Corina is a careful and dedicated teacher who inspires the little ballerinas. Along with her, children develop their technique and improve their performance to fulfill their artistic potential.
- Professor coordinator of the Perform 4 group
- Ballerina at Teatrul de Operetă și Musical ”Ion Dacian”
- Member of the dance company ”Iuno Dance”
- Graduate of Liceului de Coregrafie ”Floria Capsali”
Levente is a talented dancer and choreographer whose creativity conquers the little ones. At his courses, contemporary dance becomes a fascinating world where children have new and instructive experiences.
- Coordinating Professor of Contemporary Dance at Academia de Dans ”Ballet Art”
- Graduate of Univeresității Naționale de Artă Teatrală și Cinematografică ”I. L. Caragiale”, Coregragie section, Professor Liliana Iorgulescu class
- graduate of Colegiului Național de Artă ”Ion Vidu” din Timișoara, Coregrafie section